About the SLCSN
Learn more about the Network, our objectives and projects, how we're structured and what we're doing to improve cardiac and stroke healthcare for all South Londoners.
- Governance - who we serve and our structure
- Workstreams / projects - activities and task areas
- Get involved! - boards and teams for patients and clinicians alike
- Network core team - behind the scenes at the SLCSN
- Careers - join our team
- Contact us - office details
The SLCSN partners with healthcare organisations in the region to advance national quality improvement strategies in cardiac and stroke care across South London.
The SLCSN creates an infrastructure of alignment along the patient pathway, from prevention to rehabilitation, between patients and those that treat them. In this role, the SLCSN helps South London healthcare organisations deliver measurable, evidence-based high quality care with financially viable productivity.