Documents and presentations
Sharing information about the London acute stroke model
Whether being presented on by clinical experts or showcased at events, the London model is making headlines around the world for its clinical and economic successes.
Below you'll find some of the resources used to promote the stroke model.
- The London stroke strategy: Impact on the quality of hyperacute care (Hilary Walker, Nov 2011)
- Transforming stroke care (Prof Tony Rudd, Oct 2010)
- Patient perspective: Matt Lopez discusses his moving experience of care
- Transforming care in the capital (begins at 0:45)
- Is your service listed on the London Stroke Directory?