Lambeth stroke education day
23 September 2010
Sharing, learning and networking is critical to quality improvement across South London healthcare organisations.
View the event agenda.
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS)
- Detection and diagnosis of atrial fibrillation in primary care - Dr Eric Cajeat, Springfield Primary Care Centre, NHS Lambeth CVD Lead
- Diagnosis and management of transient ischaemic attacks (TIA) - Dr Ajay Bhalla, Consultant Physician, Stroke Unit at Guy's and St Thomas'
- Thrombolysis in stroke - Dr Robert Weeks, Consultant Neurologist, King's College NHS Foundation Trust
- Atrial fibrillation and GRASP-AF (risk stratification and treatment optimisation for AF) - Senai Jimenez, Project Manager, South London Cardiac and Stroke Network
- National and London stroke update - Janelle Devereux, Assistant Director, South London Cardiac and Stroke Network
Please direct questions on this event to Vicky Cox.