Sutton & Merton stroke education day
20th October 2010
Sharing, learning and networking is critical to quality improvement across South London healthcare organisations.
Questions may be directed to Vanessa Brunning.
View the event agenda.
Presentations will be available for download following the event.
Please review the related documents on the right-hand side prior to the event.
Wednesday 20th October
The aims of the session will be to:
- Launch the AF pathway agreed for S&M & community approach to managing AF
- Identification of AF through pulse checks in flu clinics
- Publicise potential QOF changes
- Use of GRASP-AF and warfarin
- Information about local arrhythmia and stroke services
There will also be an opportunity for discussion and case reviews with local cardiologists and arrhythmia care coordinators.