Multidisciplinary Stroke Study Day
14 October 2009
Sharing, learning and networking is critical to quality improvement across South London healthcare organisations.
John Parker Lecture Theatre, St George's Hospital, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, London SW17 0QT
This 1 day event was attended by 78 people working across South West London.
Presentations from the day may be downloaded below:
- Stroke mimics - Val Jones, St Helier Hospital (1.34 MB)
- Management of intracerebral bleeding - Caroline Lovelock, St George's Hospital (1.3 MB)
- Thrombolysis from a nursing perspective - Gill Cluckie, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital (3.41 MB)
- Which swallow assessment after stroke? - Alex Harling, St George's Hospital (139 kb)
- The hemiparetic shoulder: handle with care - Sara Gawned, St George's Hospital (561 kb)
- Post stroke depression - Niruj Agrawal, St George's Hospital (1.01 MB)
- Early supported discharge - Helen Ford, Sutton & Merton PCT (482 kb)
- The role of the social worker - Danny Moss, St George's Hospital (83 kb)
- Uncertainty after stroke: the experience of informal carers - Nan Greenwood, St George's University (64 kb)
- South West London Cardiac and Stroke Network - Elaine Hayward and Rahima Miah (2.37 MB)