Wandsworth stroke education day
6th October 2010
Sharing, learning and networking is critical to quality improvement across South London healthcare organisations.
Questions may be directed to Vanessa Brunning.
View the event agenda.
Background to AF National Priority Project, TIA Pathway (540 kb) - Vanessa Brunning
AF Management (2 mb) - John Camm
Current service/one stop AF clinic (470 kb) - Evaun Teoh
Please review the related documents on the right-hand side.
Wednesday 6th October
1.15pm to 3.30pm
Tuition House in Wimbledon
The aims of the session will be to:
- Launch the AF pathway agreed for Wandsworth & community approach to managing AF
- Identification of AF through pulse checks in flu clinics
- Publicise potential QOF changes
- Use of GRASP-AF and warfarin
- Information about local arrhythmia and stroke services
There will also be an opportunity for discussion and case reviews with local cardiologists and arrhythmia care coordinators.