PCCS Follow Your Heart workshop
27 October 2011
The Primary Care Cardiovascular Society (PCCS) are offering the opportunity to attend a Follow Your Heart workshop in London.
The speakers/facilitators at the workshop will be Dr David Milne, Dr Michael Norton, Dr Fran Sivers and Michaela Nuttall.
Venue - Marlborough Suite at the Kings Fund
Date - Thursday 27th October 2011
Time - 9.45am (for a 10.00am start)
The programme is still being finalised, although it will be around exploring the joint PCCS and Heart UK project of Follow Your Heart, the guidance for both clinician and patients on optimising post MI care. There may also be a focus on a local perspective of implementing change and opportunity to work through how you could optimise Post MI care in your practice/commissioning group.
- Follow Your Heart research paper and guidance.
- Poster for healthcare professionals
- Patient education leaflet
- Educational presentation for healthcare professionals - Follow Your Heart: optimal care after a heart attack
- Discharge summary template
- Suggestions on how to implement Follow Your Heart in your local area
There are a limited number of places available so registration is on a first come first served basis. Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. The workshop is predominantly aimed at GPs but all who are interested may attend.
If you would like to register for a place at this meeting please reply to email@example.com.