Syncope management: A multi-specialty approach
17 September 2010
Please join us for a valuable educational event that will provide you with a comprehensive look at syncope and its management across the range of medical specialties.
To register, please complete and return the registration form via fax to 01923 205190.
This is a free event sponsored by Medtronic.
For questions about registration, please contact Medtronic on 01923 202518.
View the draft agenda online.
This event has been approved with 4 continuous professional development (CPD) credits by the Royal College of Physicians.
We are so pleased to have the following distinguished speakers confirmed for the event:
- Dr Elijah Behr - Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant Cardiologist specialising in Electrophysiology at St George's University of London
- Dr Michael Cooklin - Consultant Cardiologist at St Thomas' Hospital, Clinical Lead for Arrhythmia for the South London Cardiac and Stroke Network
- Dr Campbell Cowan - Consultant Cardiologist and National Lead at the Heart Improvement Programme, NHS Improvement
- Dr Piers Daubeney - Consultant Paediatric and Fetal Cardiologist at the Royal Brompton Hospital, and Reader in Paediatric Cardiology at Imperial College
- Dr Shane Delamont - Consultant Neurologist at King's College Hospital
- Dr Thomas Ernst - Consultant Acute Physician and Geriatrician, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Trust
- Dr Matthew Fay - GP and National Lead at the Heart Improvement Programme, NHS Improvement
- Dr Nicholas Gall - Consultant Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist at King's College Hospital
- Lucy Grothier - Director, South London Cardiac and Stroke Network
- Dr Andrew Hobart - Emergency Medicine Consultant, Princess Royal University Hospital, South London Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Elaine Hughes - Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, Kings College Hospital
- Prof Stephen Jackson - Professor of Clinical Gerontology at King's College Hospital
- Trudie Lobban - CEO and founder of STARS and Trustee at the Arrhythmia Alliance
- Dr David McCormick - Consultant paediatrician and Clinical Director for Children's Services at King&'s College Hospital
- Dr Shanjay Sharma - Consultant Cardiologist at St George's Hospital and Consultant to Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY)
- Dr Tim J von Oertzen - Consultant Neurologist/Epileptologist, Honorary Senior Lecturer Clinical Neuroscience Epilepsy Group Atkinson Morley Neuroscience Centre St. George's Hospital
Questions may be directed to the SLCSN office, 020 8812 5950 or email@example.com.