National priority projects: Cardiac
The SLCSN works with the Heart Improvement Programme (HIP), on work closely aligned to the National Service Framework for CHD. By working with HIP, clinical leads, carers, the Department of Health and patients, we work to implement policies and strategies to improve cardiac services across South London.
In addition to cardiac improvements, the NHS Improvement Programme works in other priority areas including cancer, diagnostics, stroke and lung services.
- A sector wide approach to cardiac rehabilitation in South West London - Lessons learned in year one
- Working with the BHF to improve cardiac delivery services: Arrhythmia specialist practitioners
- Uncovering coding and discharge summary discrepencies in heart failure patients: NHS Southwark
- Change and innovation to improve the patient journey: St George's Hospital surgery service process redesign
- Stroke prevention in South West London primary care: A sector wide approach to optimising therapy for atrial fibrillation patients in primary care - Lessons learned in year one
(Read all case summaries)